Retro Pitcher and Glasses
Use simple painting techniques to create a colorful set of glasses and matching pitcher for summer meals on the patio. Summer entertaining is a blast with this retro-painted kitchen set.
- 4004 - FolkArt ® Enamels™ - Butler Magenta, 2 oz.
- 4033 - FolkArt ® Enamels™ - Pure Gold, 2 oz.
- 4039 - FolkArt ® Enamels™ - Calypso Sky, 2 oz.
- 4119 - FolkArt ® Enamels™ - Yellow Citron, 2 oz.
- ¾” spouncer
- #1 Liner brush
- Glass pitcher and glasses
- Measure and tape off two ¾” stripes on glasses, leaving ½” between stripes, and two 1” stripes on pitcher leaving ½” between. Apply two coats of Calypso Sky and Yellow Citron using spouncer. Remove tape before paint is dry.
- Using pattern as guide, tape off diamond shapes on pitcher and apply Butler Magenta using spouncer.
- Paint Gold starbursts on diamonds as shown using Liner brush. Apply Gold dots randomly to stripes with opposite end of paintbrush.
- Bake to seal paint following instructions on paint bottle.