Victorian Charm Recipe Box
Keep all your precious recipes organized in this Victorian Charm Recipe Box from DCWV. Dress up a boring box with beautiful patterned card stock. Add some of your own recipes and this paper craft would make a wonderful bridal shower gift.
- DCWV La Creme 12'X12' Printed Stack
- Recipe box
- Large antique silver decorative brad
- Paper crafting punch - flower
- 1 1/2" Mint green sheer ribbon
- Paper trimmer
- Paper crafting adhesive (including hot glue)
Cut out corresponding prints to cover all sides of the box, leaving a long enough edge around the opening sections to wrap the prints into the middle. Adhere all pieces in place.
Cut out a tag from the stack and punch a hole at the top. Create a band with your ribbon by wrapping it around the box from the bottom to top. Thread your tag onto the ribbon and tie it in a bow at the opening of the box.
Punch out several flowers from one print and layer them together. Use a brad to secure them in the middle and adhere the grouping to the center of the bow.
- Slide the ribbon off and on as needed to keep your recipe box looking beautiful when not in use.