This decorative Mosaic Trivet from Diamond Tech is great for an Italian theme kitchen decor pattern. Hang it on the wall or use it to keep your spaghetti sauce nice and hot!
- Antiquity Mosaics™ – Ming Green and Emperador 1 pkg. each
- Trivet 6” Square with handles
- White Spray Paint
- Mosaic Adhesive or Clear Silicone
- Paper Towels and Newspaper
- To protect work area, cover with newspaper.
- Remove the wooden trivet base from the frame. Prime the base with several coats of white spray paint, allow paint to dry between coats.
- Follow the pattern below, this pattern is also included in the Antiquity Mosaic™ package. Peel the Antiquity Ming Green and Dark Emperador marble tiles from the protective covering. Follow the pattern shown; place the tiles side by side on the trivet base.
- Once you are satisfied with the look, lift each tile piece and apply a thin layer of glue to the back. Firmly press tiles into place and allow glue to dry according to the manufacturer’s instructions.