Gingham Cherry Dish Towel
This gingham cherry dish towel is just too cute! Spruce up your kitchen with kitchen towel crafts that would be perfect for summertime.
- Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cricut® Country Life cartridge
- Heavy Duty Wonder Under
- Fabric for design: red patterned, brown patterned, medium green patterned, dark green patterned
- 4 ½" x 42" Black checked fabric
- Flour sack dishtowel
- Ribbon: red rickrack, black checked
- Sewing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Using the Country Life cartridge, cut cherries and layers.
- Iron Wonder Under to your fabric according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Cut cherries from fabric. Refer to project image and handbook for layers and colors.
- Peel off paper backing. Place pieces on dishtowel. Iron layers onto dishtowel following manufacturer's instructions.
- Fold black checked fabric in half. Gather and sew onto bottom of towel. Sew red rickrack to towel as shown.
- Embellish cherries with black checked ribbon.