Decorative Strawberry Jar
Keep your fresh strawberries fresh in this cute decorative jar. Use Cricut Expression Personal Electronic Cutter with Plantin SchoolBook and Accent Essentials cartridges. This project is easy to do and you can use it as much as you want.
- Cricut Expression Personal Electronic Cutter with Plantin SchoolBook and Accent Essentials® cartridges 
- Cricut Preserves cartridge 
- Cricut Cuttables Vinyl, Cotton 
- Cricut Cuttables Vinyl Transfer Tape 
- Glass jar with lid
- Fabric: white, green patterned, pink patterned
- White grosgrain ribbon
- Button: pink
- Needle and green thread
- Pinking shears
- Ultra Heat n' Bond
Measure diameter of jar lid and add 5". Using Plantin SchoolBook cartridge and cardstock, cut one <circle> in that size. Pin circle to green patterned fabric and cut around with pinking shears.
Cover edges of lid with adhesive. Place fabric over lid and pull down, adhering fabric in place.
Wrap ribbon around lid and adhere in place. Overlap ends as shown. Stitch button to ribbon as shown to secure ends.
Follow Ultra Heat n’ Bond directions to prepare white and pink fabric for cutting. Let cool and remove paper backing.
Cut lid. Using Preserves cartridge and white fabric, select Lid feature and cut one <Strwbry2> ½" smaller than lid diameter. Using pink patterned fabric, select Lid feature, press Shift, and cut one <Strwb2-s> at the same size. Layer and adhere to lid as shown following Ultra Heat n\' Bond package instructions.
- Cut strawberry. Using cotton vinyl, select Word feature and cut one ¾ <Strwbry1>. Use transfer tape to place on jar front.