Modern Thick Crochet Potholder
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Create a modern double thick crochet potholder for your kitchen! This easy crochet project will keep your hands safe while handling hot pans when cooking. The potholder comes together in a simple one piece construction and can be made within a few hours. All you need is some sturdy cotton yarn and a hook. You'll have a cute crochet potholder in no time! Plus, it makes a great gift for family and friends during the holidays. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 stitches x 12 rows = 4 inches
Finished Size9" wide x 8" high
- Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton yarn (2 balls) in Taupe or any other number 4/worsted weight cotton yarn.
- Stitch marker
- Darning Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- Puff Stitch Boho Coaster
- Low Carb Dog Treats
- Jeremy The Giraffe
- Watering Can That Pours Crystals
- 29 Beach Crafts & Coastal Diy Wall Art
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home