18 Crochet, Knit, and Sewn Potholder Patterns
Learn how to make potholders three ways with this collection.
Whether you like to knit, crochet, sew, or all three, we've got some free pot holder patterns for you. First try these free crochet pot holder patterns, and then grab your knitting needles to make some knit pot holders to protect your hands in the kitchen. Plus, if you love to sew, learn how to make potholders out of fabric with some of the excellent sewing tutorials below.
Potholders make excellent gifts, and often making potholders is an easy task! Be sure to try any of the gorgeous patterns below.
Free Crochet Pot Holder Patterns
- Pansy Dishcloth and PotholderCrochet a potholder with pansy embellishments for a lovely accent in any kitchen with this free crochet pot holder pattern and bonus dishcloth pattern!
- Simple Border Pot Holder and DishclothUse this simple kitchen crochet pattern to create a pot holder and dishcloth set with contrasting borders. This is an attractive kitchen set for a house warming gift or your own home.
- Spring Kitchen SetThis easy and free crochet pot holder pattern is a great way to perk up your kitchen in the spring. Your crochet pot holder can also have an optional daffodil embellishment.
- Rose Dishcloth and PotholderCrochet a lovely potholder embellished with a cross stitch rose design. This rose set brings a bright and feminine touch to any kitchen.
- Crochet Springtime ClothThis colorful crochet dish cloth is great to use in spring and summer. It would also make a great gift for a new married couple or a housewarming party.
- Crunch Stitch Crochet Potholder PatternThis beautiful pot holder is great for spring. Featuring a lovely border, this sweet pot holder is perfect for anyone's kitchen. Use colors to match your decor scheme.
- Hot Stuff Hot PadAdd some sass to your kitchen crochet projects when you make this funky little pattern.Not only will you learn how to crochet text into a hot pad, but you'll crochet a funny one at that.
- Zig-Zag Zebra Crochet PotholderFans of zebras will adore this pattern. It's almost too cute not to make, and it will add a wild side to your kitchen theme.
- Vintage Inspired Crochet Pot HolderThis might be an editor's favorite potholder in this collection! I'm a sucker for anything with playing card prints, and the mini granny squares in this potholder are reminiscent of clubs and diamonds! Even if you disagree, you can't deny that this is a cute potholder for practicing your granny square crochet skills.
Free Knit Pot Holder Patterns
- Easy Stripe Pot HolderCreate a functional and decorative accent for your kitchen in no time. This free pot holder pattern is a great way to use up scrap yarn from a bigger project.
- Teacup Pot HolderKnit a pot holder with a colorful tea cup for a kitchen accent. This easy pot holder knitting pattern is a fun introduction to knitting with a color chart.
- Two Sides Knit DishclothThis dishcloth has two sides and is reversible! One side has a knobbly texture and the other shows the slipped stitches that make this dishcloth really thick.
- Rugged Camper Cooking SetThis mitt and panhandle cover are easy knitting patterns for beginners, and these practical knit items will really last. Make this thrifty set for Father's Day or for the other guys in your life.
- Knitted Kitchen Towel Hanger PatternThese hangers can be used to move things in and out of the oven or to dry off your hands between washings. These hangers are easy to make and would look great in any kitchen!
Sewn Pot Holders
- I Heart Pie PotholdersShow off your love of pie with these sweet pot holders. When combined with a fresh home baked apple pie, this makes a great gift for anyone!
- Easy Pot Holder TowelEasy sewing projects like this are perfect for the kitchen. When you're not using this towel during baking, simply hang it up by the oven to use as a towel or for decoration.
- How to Sew Potholders VideoThis free sewing video shows you how to make adorable DIY potholders for your kitchen in two ways. Choose to make a simple potholder pattern or add some extra functionality with a handle.
- Pot holders and hot pads that you buy at the store are often boring, flimsy, and not worth the money. Learn how to make pot holders that withstand all your cooking adventures and match your kitchen.
What is your favorite craft: knitting, crochet, or sewing?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Kitchen Crochet"
Brighten up the busiest room in your home with kitchen crochet patterns. These easy crochet crafts like free crochet dishcloth patterns and crochet rugs are simple to make.
There are no records