Thrifty Princess Chandelier
Turn something old into something cute for a little girl's room with the Thrifty Princess Chandelier project! Using bright and fun Krylon spray paints, you can create a whimsical and functional piece. If your little girl loves princesses she will love this addition to her castle!
- 1 Can of Krylon® ColorMaster™ Enamel Paint - Rich Plum
- 1 Can of Krylon® Glitter Spray - Magical Multi-Color
- 1 Pair of pliers
- 1 Cresent wrench
- 1 Acrylic nail file
- 1 Pair of wire stripers
- 6 Wire nuts
- 1 Roll of monafilament
- Large variaty of glass and acrylic beads
- Buy an old chandelier at a thrift store.
- Carefully dismantle the chandelier and then file all metal parts with the nail file.
- Spray with base color and let dry. Then spray with glitter spray and let dry.
- Reassemble chandelier, string beads on to your liking, and add bulbs
- Hang your princess chandelier and enjoy!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Kids Room"
Decorating ideas for a child's bedroom