Personalized Name Plate
Every kid has their passion...show it off with this Personalized Name Plate from Sticko. These wooden name signs are a great way to personalize you kids' room and it's a fun project for them to help with, since kids love using stickers!
- Magic Show Stickers
- White Large Serif Foam & Glitter stickers
- Centering Ruler Pro
- Poppy Seed 12x12 Designer Paper Pad
- HERMA Dotto Permanent Dry Adhesive Blue Dispenser
- 3D Dots White Adhesive Foam squares
- Cutterpede Straight Edge Trimmer
- Small Wood Plaque
- Cover the front of the wooden plaque with pattern paper.
- Arrange letter stickers.
- Add stickers around name, adding foam adhesive to add dimension to some.
- Tie ribbon for hanging.
Read NextRadio Flyer Book Wagon
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 06, 2018
This is a neat creative idea for any nursery in colors or theme the mom to be may go with. Put baby's name or pictures. Will make a great gift or for older kids why not let them create their own and make it themselves. They will be so proud of themselves. So simple and easy too. Thanks.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use