Etch a Sketch Chalkboard
Kids and adults of all ages are sure to love this adorable Etch a Sketch Chalkboard. Inspired by the fun Etch-a-Sketch toy, this project gives kids the ability to create amazing designs. You can use this chalkboard in their playroom or in the classroom to help inspire creativity. Document ideas, notes, and other precious doodles on this adorable DIY chalkboard.
- 1 Piece of Sheet Metal
- Pair of Tin Snips
- 2 Wooden Doll Heads
- 1 Can of Krylon Red Spray Paint
- 1 Can of Krylon White Spray Paint
- 1 Can of Krylon Chalkboard Spray Paint
- 2 Screws
- 1 Sheet of Vinyl
- Using the tin snips, cut the sheet metal to fit the frame.
- Spray paint the doll heads white and the frame red.
- Spray paint the sheet metal with chalkboard paint-allow 24 hours to dry. After 24 hours, condition the board with chalk.
- Using the drill, screw the doll heads into the bottom of the frame. Assemble the frame and sheet metal.
- Attach vinyl lettering. You can use Velcro hanging strips to hang!
Read NextRadio Flyer Book Wagon