Bow Holder Frame
It's easy to misplace bows and hair clips. A Bow Holder Frame is a great option if you want to keep all of your accessories in one place. This is a cute and girly upcycled idea from Jamielyn Nye that little girls will love.
- Large frame
- Spray paint
- Cotton Batting
- Hot Glue gun
- Velcro dots
- Ric rac
- Find a large frame and remove the picture and cardboard. Keep the cardboard. That will be your backing. Then give the frame a few coats of spray paint.
- Next you will need to find some cotton batting that will cover the entire cardboard. I think I doubled the batting if I remember right. Then you will fold the batting over the cardboard and hot glue it down. Trim off any excess batting to remove bulk.
- Next you will need to buy enough fabric to cover the entire board.
- You will begin by folding the fabric over the cardboard and hot gluing it down.
- When you get to the corners, make a diagonal cut.
- Then fold in the other side and glue. Once your fabric is all glued down you’ll need to start gathering some ribbon.
- Measure and cut your ribbon accordingly and then glue on the back side of the cardboard.
- I placed velcro dots on the ric rac to hang my velcro flowers. I make most of my flowers and place a velcro dot on the back of them, so I can interchange them.
- I also found this at goodwill for a dollar and thought it would be perfect to hang headbands. All I did was spray paint it blue and then distressed the edges a little. I’ve also seen these at crafts stores for 3 or 4 bucks. So with a coupon only 2 bucks. Not bad!