Simple Painted Christmas Containers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These colorful decanters are simply created by using empty powder drink plastic empty containers. When they were used up, I painted them with assorted paints, put sticky stars on them."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
- Empty powder drink containers (or tall containers)
- Christmas paints (red, blue, green)
- Sticky decorations (stars, trees, etc)
- Pieces of christmas paper to glue on the lid.
Get off the sticky residue from the label that was on the container.
Rinse and dry out the container.
With your Christmas paints, use each paint for each container you have. Use your imagination.
I used blue, red, and then they are dried, stick adhesive decorations such as stars, tree randomly on the containers.
Cut a square of Christmas paper and glue it on top of the lid.
Put goodies such as chocolate covered pretzels or any candy you want to give as a gift.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Glowing Paper DIY Christmas Tree
- Cinnamon Dough Ornaments
- Free "Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids" eBook
- Terra Cotta Santa Craft
- 30+ Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- Festive Ice Skate Ornaments
- 5 Minute Easy Homemade Ornaments
- Easy Icicle Ornaments for Kids
- "Hand" Made Ornaments
- Mini Pinecone Christmas Tree
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Baby Booties
- Bunny Squared – Make A Bunny From A Square
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs Slime
- Paper Plate Lamb Craft
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- How To Crochet A Granny Square | Crafting Happiness
- Watermelon Coaster
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Crochet Wood Napkin Rings
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home