Simple Painted Christmas Containers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These colorful decanters are simply created by using empty powder drink plastic empty containers. When they were used up, I painted them with assorted paints, put sticky stars on them."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
- Empty powder drink containers (or tall containers)
- Christmas paints (red, blue, green)
- Sticky decorations (stars, trees, etc)
- Pieces of christmas paper to glue on the lid.
Get off the sticky residue from the label that was on the container.
Rinse and dry out the container.
With your Christmas paints, use each paint for each container you have. Use your imagination.
I used blue, red, and then they are dried, stick adhesive decorations such as stars, tree randomly on the containers.
Cut a square of Christmas paper and glue it on top of the lid.
Put goodies such as chocolate covered pretzels or any candy you want to give as a gift.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Elf Candy Cane Holder
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Printables
- Christmas DIY Board Game
- 5 Minute Easy Homemade Ornaments
- 30+ Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- Little Nativity Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Adorable Christmas Tree Decor
- Mini Pinecone Christmas Tree
- Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Crown
- "Hand" Made Ornaments
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Ruffle Cowl
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Moroccan Weekend Wrap
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- Chaucer Twist - One Hour Cowl Pattern
- Thank Scrunchie It’s Friday! - Crochet Scrunchie Pattern
- Easy Twisted Headband
- Upcycled Plaid Shirt Christmas Stocking Tutorial
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Diy Velcro( Hook And Loop Fastener) Toys
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home