Little Hands Christmas Tree Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This adorable felt Christmas tree ornament will look so festive up on your tree. And it's easy to make with just pieces of felt so kids can help make their own!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Embroidery thread
- Star bead
TIP: If you are making this with younger children you might want to pre-poke a hole in the center of each felt piece to make it easier for them to thread.
From green felt, cut out five 1 1/2" squares, five 1 1/4" squares, five 1" squares, five 3/4" squares, five 1/2" squares, and five 1/4" squares. From brown felt, cut out five circles about 1/2" in diameter. Thread the needle with embroidery floss, bring the ends of the floss together and tie in a knot.
Poke the needle through the center of each circle and thread them onto the floss.
Poke the needle through the centre of the 1 1/2" squares and thread them onto the floss. Continue to thread squares onto the floss from largest to smallest in size.
Lastly, thread on the star bead. Cut off the needle and tie the two loose strands of floss together with a knot.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Elf Candy Cane Holder
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Printables
- Christmas DIY Board Game
- 5 Minute Easy Homemade Ornaments
- 30+ Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- Little Nativity Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Adorable Christmas Tree Decor
- Mini Pinecone Christmas Tree
- Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Crown
- "Hand" Made Ornaments
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Ruffle Cowl
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Moroccan Weekend Wrap
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- Chaucer Twist - One Hour Cowl Pattern
- Thank Scrunchie It’s Friday! - Crochet Scrunchie Pattern
- Easy Twisted Headband
- Upcycled Plaid Shirt Christmas Stocking Tutorial
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Diy Velcro( Hook And Loop Fastener) Toys
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home