Cutest Christmas Reindeer Handprint Craft With Rudolph's Red Nose
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "We love holiday handprint projects because they double as a Christmas craft and then a treasured keepsake. These Rudolph the Reindeer handprints would make really cute Christmas cards. To make this Rudolph handprint art, you need: brown paint, something for a red nose, googly eyes (or other kind of eyes to craft with), markers to draw smiles, and brown construction paper. If you are able to direct the child to place their hands in exactly the right place to fashion reindeer antlers, then doing this on one piece of paper will work. But if you have a younger child or one that needs more help, using a separate piece of paper and then cutting out the handprints works GREAT!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Brown paint
- Something for a red nose
- Googly eyes
- Markers to draw smiles
- Brown construction paper
Paint both of your child’s hands brown.
Have them place both hands on the paper and space them a little bit apart.
Set it aside, and allow it to dry.
When they are dry you can now decorate!
To decorate, cut a reindeer head out of a piece of brown construction paper. I made an oval and then cut the sides smaller, similar to the shape of a bowling pin so that it is smaller on top and larger on the bottom.
We drew on some eyes, a mouth, and used a big, puffy, sparkly, pom pom for Rudolph’s nose.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Mini Pinecone Christmas Tree
- Cutest Christmas Reindeer Handprint Craft With Rudolph's Red Nose
- 5 Minute Easy Homemade Ornaments
- 30+ Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- Grinch Mason Jar
- "Hand" Made Ornaments
- Free "Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids" eBook
- Festive Ice Skate Ornaments
- Snowman Mask Paper Plate Craft
- Papier Mache Christmas Trees
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Crochet Scarf For Men, Unisex Scarf
- Wall Art Quote
- Diy Felt Storage Cardboard Box
- Easy Kids Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Painted Foil Hearts
- Recycled Valentine Craft
- Conversation Heart Rice Krispy Treats
- Washi Tape Heart Craft
- Dollhouse Sofa For Barbie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home