Cinnamon Dough Ornaments
A great holiday craft to share with your kids that makes great tree decorations and fills your home with the warm smell of cinnamon, from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies.
- Arnold Grummer's Snowman Ceramic Casting Mold
- Cinnamon dough (See Step 1)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Extra cinnamon
- Acrylic paints
- Mix 1 1/2 cups ground cinnamon 1 cup applesauce 1/4 cup white glue.
- Mix and knead.
- Dough should begin to look and feel like cookie dough.
- After kneading, let dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Knead again and dough is ready to go!
- Prepare dough, spray molds with non-stick spray.
- Roll dough into 1” balls and dust top of balls with cinnamon.
- Place mold over center of ball and press down.
- Gently remove dough from mold, trim with a knife or decorative crimping cutter.
- Insert eye pin.
- Let dry completely.
- Embellish with acrylic paint, thread eye pin with ribbon for hanger.
- You can substitute cinnamon dough with salt or craft bread doughs.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Christmas Kids Crafts"
Christmas Kids Crafts
Find Christmas crafts for kids including easy christmas crafts for children, crafty activities for kids at christmas, and family christmas crafts. Also find holiday crafts such as New Year's craft for kids and more.