Sew Pants for Kids from Sweatshirt Sleeves
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Create your child’s fall and winter wardrobe in a flash without even using a pattern! All it takes are old adult sweatshirts, fleeces, and sweaters! Cut off the sleeves of the shirt, trace the sleeves around a pair of fitting pants, make a few easy fitting adjustments, add an elastic waistband, and just sew the legs together. You save time because the hems and cuffs are already made for you. You don’t have to measure or cut out patterns! It's so fast and so easy."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Adult sweatshirt, fleece, or sweater with long sleeves
- A pair of pants that fits child (to be used as a template)
- 1" elastic band
- Sewing machine
- Fabric scissors
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beginner Crafts: 12 Simple Craft Ideas for Adults
- 11 Radiant Rainbow Crafts and Rainbow Art
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Upsp Postage Stamp Earrings
- Diy Shirt: 5 Minute Sewing Tutorial
- How To Hang Any Mug Rug - After You've Made It!
- Hanging Christmas Tree With Ornaments For Kids
- Fairy Crown With Template
- Standing Mini Gnomes
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home