Cool Sunset Tie Dye T Shirt
Tie-dye is so very cool! Grab your friends and create up to 24 projects with the Tulip® Super Big One-Step Tie-Dye Activity Kit™. You’ll be amazed at how fabulous your projects come out – no two are EVER the same!
- Tulip® Super Big™ One-Step Tie-Dye Activity Kit™
- T-shirt, 100% white cotton
- Tablecloth, plastic
1. Prewash T-shirt to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener or dryer sheets.
2. Cover work surface with a plastic tablecloth. Lay T-shirt out flat on prepared surface.
3. Wearing rubber gloves, add water to Red, Yellow and Orange Dye bottles. Replace caps tightly. Shake until dye is dissolved.
4. Apply Red Dye starting on left side of shirt a zigzag pattern. Apply Orange Dye right next to Red Dye. Repeat with Yellow Dye and end on right side with Red Dye.
5. Cover T-shirt with a plastic tablecloth. Let sit 4-6 hours. Wash in a large load of water with a small amount of laundry soap. Line dry.
Read NextGirls Tiered Skirt