Easy Pyramid Box Necklace
Fill these little box necklaces with a candy kiss or other small treat for fun homemade party favors. You won’t believe how easy this cut, punch, and fold box is to make. Maria Nerius designed this great scrap paper project.
- 2” x 4” paper strips
- Cupcake punch or cupcake embellishment
- 1/8” Hole punch
- Candy kisses
- Folding Bone
- Fiskars Personal Paper Trimmer
- Paper adhesive
- Pattern Guide
- The best way to create this project is to use the Pattern Guide and to read through all the instructions before starting. Once you’ve completed one of these fun boxes you can increase or decrease the pattern size to make tiny to huge boxes.
- Using the personal trimmer makes cutting the strips easy and it’s important to cut the strips exactly so your folding with match up. Placing the the strip in front of you, fold it in half top to bottom and crease the fold with your bone. Open back up. Lightly mark the center point of top and bottom edges.
- Working with the top half. Take the top left corner and fold it in creating a right angle triangle. Crease smoothly and open back up, repeat for top right corner, crease and open back up. Flip the strip and repeat (for what was the bottom half).
- Fold the top half corners in, holding in place, as you fold in the bottom half, then bring bottom to top creating a box! Note placement. Unfold slightly.
- Hole punch as shown on pattern. Insert a candy kiss and fold back up aligning the holes.
- Thread ribbon through the holes and knot off for fun necklace. You can also just tie and bow and trim for keepsake boxes. Tuck a fortune, charm, or coin inside!
- Adhere a cupcake embellishment or create one with your cupcake punch and fun scraps of paper.
Read NextTooth Fairy Bag
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.