Making little goodie bags for events, family members, a child’s classroom is a great way to spread some joy. This pretty party favor craft was designed by Maria Nerius.
- 2” Scallop Punch
- 1 1/2" Scallop Punch
- Scrap papers (solids/decorative, plus a green for leaf)
- Inkadinkado Inchie word stamp
- Fiskars Personal Trimmer
- Hole punch
- EK Success bee stickers
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue glue
- Cut strips of 3” x 3 1/2". Fold to 3” x 1 3/4” with decorative side out. This is called a header (for a package).
- Punch 1 1/2” scallop punch and punch 2” scallop punch. Stamp smaller scallop with a word or texture stamp. Stack the scallops with a 2” simple leaf. Hole punch at center, secure all the pieces with a brad.
- Place candy into a 2” x 4” clear bag, seal bag then insert into the header centering. Staple bag and header slightly to the left (do not staple at center).
- Place one sticker bee to the back of the header to cover the staple. Adhere your scallop flower to the left centered. Add another bee sticker to front.
For more great New Year's Eve craft ideas, check out 14 New Years Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations eBook.