Celebrate Purim Card
Celebrate the Jewish holiday of Purim with a crystal-embellished handmade card from Kandi Corp., featuring a dancing group. Stamps help make these cards quick and easy to make, and you can re-use the stamps every year for Purim.
- Ruth’s Jewish Stamps
- Vertical Purim – 779
- Group Dancing – 445
- 3mm Crystalina® Peridot Crystals
- 3mm Turquoise Round Holographic
- 6mm Gold Heart Nailheads
- Kandi’s Professional Touch® HotFix Applicator
- Green, Blue and Stripe Cardstock
- Black and Gold ink pad
- Black and Gold embossing powder
- Use green cardstock for the card.
- Cut a strip of stripe paper as a left border.
- Cut blue cardstock 3”x 3”.
- Using Black dye ink, stamp Purim stamp onto stripe paper.
- Using Black embossing powder, emboss Purim stamp.
- Using Gold dye ink, stamp Group Dancing stamp onto blue cardstock.
- Using Gold embossing powder, emboss Group Dancing stamp.
- Using adhesive, place the stripe paper and blue paper on the green card.
- Using Kandi’s Professional Touch hotfix Applicator Wand, apply embellishments.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Jewish Holiday"
Jewish holiday crafts