Sea Princess Bracelet and Earrings Set
Accessorize with jewelry that sparkles with the beauty of the ocean floor. This Sea Princess Bracelet and Earrings Set from Prima Bead is perfect for anyone who loves coral and turquoise, and is a great jewelry set to wear any time of year. Since this pattern requires a variety of beads, you can easily make a necklace or anklet to match your set...or make a matching set for your best friend so you can both accessorize with stylish accents!
- Silver Plated 3-Strand Rod Clasp (#2950270)
- 4mm Aqua Bicones (#34721047)
- 4mm Amber Bicones (#7722007)
- Aqua Oval Crystal (#7723110)
- 2 packages of 14mm Red Jasper Gemstone Squares (#34714011)
- Orange Faceted Round Gemstones (#34714083)
- 2 packages Turquoise Gemstone Chips and Ovals (#34714106)
- Silver Findings Starter Pack (#34719059)
- Silver 7-Strand Beading Wire (#3202002)
- Wire Cutters
- Round Nose Pliers
- Crimping Pliers
Cut (3) 10” lengths of beading wire.
Using crimp tubes, attach each wire to the loops of a bar clasp.
Thread approximately 7” of beads onto each wire.
Using crimp tubes, attach each wire to the loops of the other bar clasp end.
- Trim the excess wires.
Make eight beaded drops, each drop containing a chip and either a bicone or e-bead.
Gather the eight drops on an eye pin loop. Thread an orange gemstone round and a red gemstone square onto the eye pin. Form a loop.
Attach an earring wire to the top loop of the beaded link.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for the matching earring.
Read NextBrighton Style Jewelry Set
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Feb 23, 2017
This jewelry set is so unique and beautiful! The jasper square beads are so vibrant and the color scheme is perfect for spring and summer. I want to wear these on a beach vacation!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use