Happy Blue Bird Necklace and Earrings
This Happy Blue Bird Necklace and Earrings set by Vicki O'Dell for Consumer Crafts is somehow calming with it's color scheme and bird charm. Learn how to make a simple necklace and pair of earrings with this free jewelry making project that will be your new favorite.
- Boho Collection™ 6 inch crystal strand GG-030
- Boho Collection™ 24 Inch antique copper chain with large links GG-036
- Boho Collection™ Blue Wooden Mini Birds GG-017
- Boho Collection™ 6 inch blue, purple and gold embossed bead strand GG-022
- Antique copper earring findings GG-039
- Antique copper pin and rings set GG-040
- Precision pliers set 1995-14
- For necklace: Find the center link of the chain and attach 1 wood mini bird with a jump ring. Add the purple embossed bead from the 6 inch strand to the same center link of the chain with a jump ring. Add the other beads from that strand to the chain with jump rings, as shown.
- Take apart the 6 inch crystal strand, keeping the crystals on their rings. (Regular jump rings are too small.)
- Add the crystal elements to the chain as shown.
- For earrings: Attach 1 blue wooden mini bird to an earring wire with a jump ring.
- Repeat for second earring.
Find this and other projects like it in our "Jewelry For You" free eBook from Consumer Crafts and Crafts Unleashed!