Dainty Mini Flower Loom Jewelry Set
Homemade jewelry ideas don't have to be complicated. As this Dainty Mini Flower Loom Jewelry Set shows, you can create amazing wearable pieces in only a few simple steps. Make one item or the entire set - the choice is yours. If you've never made your own jewelry, now is the time to test your skills. Learn how to make earrings, a necklace and a bracelet all in one place. Instead of using beads and other findings, you'll need thread to create your jewelry. Plus, each piece requires only two steps, so you can quickly finish each item.
Primary TechniqueJewelry Making
- Art No. 3139 Mini Flower Loom
- Necklace Chain
- Ring Finding and Earring Finding
- Jump Rings
- Three colors of thread
- 1 Kreinik Metallic Med Braid
- 2 DMC Memory Thread
- Fabric Glue
- Jewelry Plyers
- Using the round Mini Flower Loom construct a flower using the instructions included in package of Mini Flower Loom. Achieve this full look by doing three rounds on the loom with DMC memory thread and Kreinik thread for the center. Using the two contrasting colors creates a more stunning look.
- Finish the project by gluing flower to the round plate on ring finding.
- Construct a total of six flowers on the Round Mini Flower Loom. For the bracelet we used memory thread as well as a Metallic thread for the center of the flower. Again, go around loom a total of three times for each flower.
- Using jump rings attach flowers together leaving two ends free. (Please note, if using square flower loom you will need two jump to attach each flower).
- To finish the project use your choice of closure/finding to attach both ends together. Please note on our model a decorative magnetic closure was used.
- Construct three flowers using the Round Mini Flower Loom. Once again do three rounds on the loom with Memory Thread.
- Attach the flowers to necklace using jump rings and plyers.
- Please refer to bracelet instructions using Square Flower Loom
- Construct a total of two flowers using the Round Mini Flower Loom and memory thread.
- Loop flower to hook of earring finding.
Read NextEasy Epoxy Resin Jewelry