DIY Mod Podge Necklace and Ring
Visit Dinah at DIY Inspired.
If you're looking for jewelry that won't cost half your paycheck, give this DIY Mod Podge Necklace and Ring set a try. This Mod Podge jewelry DIY strikes just the right balance between delicate and edgy. The thick silver chain sets off the pretty charm on the necklace so well, and the ring ties the whole look together. For a small feminine touch, you can weave a thin ribbon through the chain. Because it's so budget-friendly, this project makes you look stylish and savvy at the same time.
You can find this project, as well as many other fabulous blogger projects, in our new eBook, The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More free eBook. Download your own free copy today!
- Plaid Mod Podge matte
- Plaid Podgeable Papers
- Plaid Podgeable Shapes
- Plaid Mod Podge Dimensional Magic
- Foam brush
- Turbo Tacky Glue
- Elmer's Pro Bond Advanced
- Cut out desired shapes and embellishments using craft punches.
- Apply Mod Podge to desired Podgeable Shapes.
- Apply Mod Podge to the back of embellishment and adhere it to the Podgeable Shape, smoothing out any air bubbles.
- Add any additional embellishments to the top of your Podgeble Shape.
- Once the Mod Podge is dry, add Mod Podge Dimensional Magic to the pendant. Let dry for 3 hours.
- Add a jewelry ring charm and attach ring to necklace or chain using pliers.
- Weave chain necklace with ribbon. Seal each end with tacky Glue.
- Repeat steps 1-5 as listed above.
- Attach charm to the ring base using Pro Bond Advanced.