Bead O Licious Earrings and Bracelet
Make this Bead O Licious Earrings and Bracelet set from Prima Bead for yourself or a friend! This is an easy beaded bracelet pattern and earring pattern that can be done by jewelry fans of all skill levels. Perfect for fall, this set can easily take an outfit from drab to fab. You could also make a set using brighter colored beads so you have accessories for the summer months as well.
- 62pc 4mm Bicone Amethyst (#34721035)
- 5pc Textured Link (#34712005)
- 62pc 4mm Bicone Dark Smoke (#34721059)
- 3 Yards Brown Suede w/ 2 Sets Findings #34718089)
- 135pc Head Pin/Eye Pin Antique Gold (#34719022)
- 145pc Starter Pack- Antique Gold (#34712003)
- 40' 24 Gauge Wire- Silver (#3201802)
- 200pc Small/Large Fold Over Ribbon End AGold (#34719129)
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
Make (19) purple bicone drops and (18) smoke bicone drops.
Link 7 purple bicone drops together. Attach an earring wire to one end of the linked drops.
Link the smoke bicone drops into two groups of 7 drops each. Attach one end of each linked section to the last purple bicone drop from step 2.
Attach the remaining purple drops to the loops of the 7 purple linked drops. Attach the remaining smoke drops to the linked smoke drops.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for the matching earring.
Cut a 24” length of gauge wire. Wrap the wire into a coil around the antique gold hoop. Wrap the wire into 5 loops.
Wrap purple and smoke bicones onto one side of the hoop. Alternate between wrapping a single bicone and two bicones. Finish the wire wrapping with a 3 loop coil.
Cut (2) 7 1/2” lengths of brown cord. Fold a cord in half and tie a larks head knot onto the hoop. Tie the second cord onto the hoop directly across from the first cord.
Attach a metal cord end to each set of brown cords.
Using 4mm jump rings, attach a lobster claw clasp to one of the cord ends and attach an extender chain to the other cord end.
- Make a bicone wrapped loop drop and attach to the last link of the extender chain. *Be sure to attach the drop before completing the loop.