Silver Splendor Bracelet
Create a beautiful purple and black Silver Splendor Bracelet that's perfect for any occasion. Free beaded bracelet patterns can help you save big and look good at the same time. Wear this bauble when running errands or hitting the town. No matter how you wear this design, you're sure to make a huge impression on everyone you meet. Free bracelet patterns also make great gifts for birthdays and holidays, so considering creating a few for your closest loved one. If you love to dress up but don't have the money to buy an expensive piece of jewelry, this is the perfect project.
- 48 in. (122cm) length - Beadalon 49 Strand silver plated stringing wire
- 1 pkg. - 4mm Purple round faceted cat eye glass beads
- 1 pkg. - 4mm Black round faceted cat eye glass beads
- 8 - Size #1 Crimp tubes, silver plating
- 2 - 3-to-1 Triangle ring end connectors, silver plated
- 2 - 6mm Jump rings, silver plated
- 12.8mm Small lobster clasp, silver plated
- Medium curb chain
- Designer micro crimper
- Designer flush cutter
- Cut four 12 in. (30.5cm) lengths of Beadalon 49 Strand silver plated stringing wire.
- Using a crimp tube, attach one wire to each outer loop on a ring end connector. Attach two wires to the center loop.
- String a black bead onto an outer wire. String a center wire through the opposite end of the same bead. Repeat for the other set of wires.
- Hold the center wires together and string a purple bead.
- String a purple bead and a black bead onto an outer wire. String a center wire through the opposite end of the black bead to form a circle. Repeat for the other set of wires.
- Tip: To create consistent circles, adjust the wire tension as you bead. Use a ruler to measure the diameter of the circles for even sizing.
- Continue to bead, repeating steps 4 and 5 until the beaded section measures 4 1/2 to 5 in. (11.43cm - 12.7cm). Then use crimp tubes to attach the wires to the other ring end connector, as in Step 2.
- Use a jump ring to attach a clasp to one end of the bracelet. Cut a length of medium curb chain to serve as an extension chain and attach to the other end.
Read NextBoho Chic Spring Bracelets
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 29, 2018
I think the directions are horrible, i won't even bother
Mar 08, 2017
Has anyone else made this? It seems it would be a very easy bracelet to make. I like that it wouldn't take long to make. My concern is how difficult is it to keep the circles consistently sized? I don't think I've ever done a cross-weave techniques using wire.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use