Fancy Crystals Bracelet
Dress up any outfit with this easy-to-make crystal bracelet.
- 4mm Austrian Crystal Squaredelles Color Option 1 - 11 squaredelles
- 4mm Austrian Crystal Squaredelles Color Option 2 - 12 squaredelles
- 6mm Fire Polished Beads - 22 beads
- Austrian Crystal Toggle Clasp - 1 Toggle
- Soft Flex Wire, .024 Diameter - 8 inches
- 2mm x 3mm Sterling Silver Crimp Tubes - 2 crimps
- Regular Crimping Pliers
- Soft Flex® Flush Cutters
- Use Soft Flex® Flush Cutters to cut about 8" of .024 Soft Flex Wire from the spool.
- String one sterling silver crimp tube and one half of the toggle clasp. Pass back through the crimp tube and secure using crimping pliers. Cut off excess wire at the crimp using Flush Cutters.
- String 1 Squaredelle Color Option 2, 1 Fire Polished Bead, 1 Squardelle Color Option 1, and 1 Fire Polished Bead. Continue stringing, repeat the sequence ten times. String 1 Squaredelle Color Option 2.
- String one sterling silver crimp tube and the other half of the toggle clasp. Pass back through the crimp tube and secure using crimping pliers. Cut off excess wire with Flush Cutters.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Jewelry Making"
Find step-by-step tutorials on how to bead and make jewelry. Search for products, tips, and ideas for jewelry making projects, polymer clay jewelry and beaded jewelry.