DIY Pearl Bracelets in 2 Ways
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Simple bracelets are always my choice but it is hard to find those in shops. I thought why not make our own and came up with these ideas."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
For big pearl bracelet:
A big pearl bead
- Two small silver bead of your choice
- One eye pin
- Leather cord of your color choice
- Two End caps
- Small jump rings -3
- E 6000
For half and half Pearl & chain Bracelet:
chain of your desired choice - 3" to 5" inch
- E 6000
- Any silver beads of your choice (Optional)
- Pearl beads
- Elastic cord - 0.5mm
Take the eye pin and string a small silver bead, a big pearl bead and then a small silver bead. This small silver beads are totally optional. I thought a big pearl bead alone would look very plain, in order to give some character to the center of the bracelet I chose to add the silver beads on both sides.
Use pliers to cut the extra wire and make a loop.Make sure the loop is large enough to prevent the bead from falling out. Also make sure that the loop you make is in the same direction of the loop that is already in the eye pin.
Measure two leather cords of each 6" inch long. ( For 7.5" bracelet) This length may vary depending on the size of the bracelet you are making. Make sure you take into account the end cap loop, lobster clasp length and center pearl bead length before you measure and cut the leather cord. Now string a jump ring through the leather cord and bring it to the center. Repeat the same with the other cord. Use pliers to open the jump ring and attach it to the center pearl bead loop.
Add a drop of glue (E 6000) into the end caps and push the ends of the leather cord inside the end cap. Allow it to dry for 24 hours or as said in the package of glue. Use another jump ring and pliers to add lobster clasp to one of the end cap and you're done!
For Half and Half pearl & chain bracelet: Cut the chain, half of your bracelet length. I made this as 6" inch bracelet so I cut the chain as 3" inch length.
String pearl beads and silver beads as desired using the elastic cord. I used three pearl beads and one silver bead and repeated the same four times to get 3" inch length of strung beads.
Knot the strung beads on to the ends of the chain each side. You will need three knots to secure them. Cut the extra cord and add a drop of glue on the knots to secure them. Once it is dry , you're done. How simple was that?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Love Live Lake
- Narwhal Uniwhale
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Wanderers Mosaic Blanket
- Jeweled Dragonfly Pendant
- Wood Clay And Metal Earrings
- Pocket Pillow Cover
- Painted Bird Nest Pillow Cover
- Blessed Three Star Coaster
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home