Daisy Chain Beaded Bracelet Pattern
If you want to learn how to make jewelry but need to take it easy, this Daisy Chain Beaded Bracelet Pattern is perfect for you. Learn how to make a cool bracelets that you can give to all of your friends. This is an easy jewelry making technique that everyone will love. Once you make and wear a few of these bracelets, you'll feel like you're wearing a garden on your wrist. Free beaded bracelet patterns are perfect for anyone who wants to branch out and try a new type of jewelry craft.
- A beading needle
- Beading thread
- Beads in three different colors
- A pair of scissors
In case you're wondering, there really isn't anything you can't make with beads. Let us prove this to you with our free downloadable eBook, 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Ideas. This printable collection features everything from diy beaded bracelets to charms. There are even crafty ways to make anklets. Don't wait for a special occasion - make one of these projects today and wear it the next time you head out on the town.
- Measure and cut your beading thread. I will be making a bracelet, so I cut a 24-inch piece of thread.
- Thread your needle.
- String on four of your "background" beads, four of your "petal" beads, and lastly, one of your "center" beads.
- Slide your needle through your first petal bead, the one closest to your background beads.
- Pull your string all the way through and gently tighten.
- Now string on two or three petal beads.
- Slide your needle through the bottom petal bead, the one closest to your center bead. Pull your string all the way through and gently tighten.
- Continue your beading until you have reached your desired length. Since I was making a bracelet, I stopped when I reached 6-1/2".
Where can you find more than 100 ways to craft with beads? Well, right here. Check out 101+ Free Beading Patterns and discover new twists on old favorites. Learn how to make beaded bracelets, necklaces and so much more. You'll also find plenty of great gift ideas for everyone you love. Everyone loves jewelry, so be sure to make something personal for that special someone in your life.
- Use clamp on bead tips to start and finish your jewelry. It makes your jewelry look more professional than if you were just to tie the clasp on.