Spring Mandala DIY Throw Pillow
Fabric scraps and embroidered details come together to make this beautiful Spring Mandala DIY Throw Pillow! Use HeatnBond products from Therm O Web to put together this design super easily, then add embroidered details to finish the design. The colors are so cheery and contrast beautifully with the neutral gray background.
From the Designer: "Transform your fabric scraps into a delightful spring quilt block design blooming with bright color and interesting texture. HeatnBond® Lite Iron-On Adhesive makes any appliqué project, like this pillow, easier. Get helpful product tips and this gorgeous FREE pattern now."
NotesFinished Size: 14"x14"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 1/2 yd light charcoal linen-look fabric
- 3” x 44” tone-on-tone aqua print fabric
- Fabric scraps, solid and print: light grey, white, orange, pink, green, yellow, aqua
- HeatnBond Lite Iron-On Adhesive
- HeatnBond Lightweight Fusible Interfacing (optional)
- Contrasting embroidery thread for stitched detail
- Matching thread for sewing
- Pillow insert, 14”
- Applique mat (recommended)
- General sewing supplies
This project is part of our National Craft Month promotion, where a new project is featured every day in March! View the full lineup:National Craft Month 2020