We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Create Personalized Pillows with Tulip Brand Tie Dye using the Ombre Technique, Stencils and Iron On Letters. These pillows are super easy to make, and loads of fun! You and your kids will love making these pillows, not to mention spending time with their favorite adult!
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Clothespin Trivets
- Fat Quarter Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Convenient Loop Towel Project
- How to Make a Door Draft Stopper
- Frayed Denim DIY Coasters
- 15 Free Sewing Patterns for Machine Covers
- Dollar Store Dresser Makeover
- Charming Little Country Pillows
- Repurposed Denim World Map Floor Cushion
- Mason Jar Lid DIY Coaster
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Crochet Christmas Tree
- Crochet Pinwheel Motif
- Crochet Snowflake Ios
- CHRISTMAS LANTERN CRAFT
- DIY Christmas Ball Wreath
- Quick Triangle Shawl
- Christmas Cross Box Ornaments
- Chinoiserie Style Blue and White Pumpkins DIY
- Surprisingly Strange Inspirations: The Serendipitous Slipper Challenge
- Snowman Jar
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home