Decorated Dog Leash Holder
With DIY home decor crafts like this, you'll never lose a leash again. This Decorated Dog Leash Holder is bright and colorful, making it a fun addition to your space. For this project, pull out some decorative paper and festive paints. Begin by covering the wood with paper and adhering it with Mod Podge. Finish off the piece by adding paint and embellishments. Everyone will love the look of your finished craft.
- Piece of wood
- Mod Podge
- Dog Hook from Ikea.
- Foam Brush
- Rit Dye/ Paint (to finish off the wood)
- Piece of Scrapbook paper fitting the size of wood.
- Choose a finish for the piece of wood. I used Rit Dye and loved how it turned out, you can also paint it.
- Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the wood.
- Lay your scrapbook paper on it and apply pressure. Apply a topcoat of Mod Podge to seal your project. Let it dry.
- Now take your E600 in a well-ventilated area and apply it to the back of the dog hook that you picked up at Ikea. Apply it to your Mod Podged piece of wood and let set for 24 hours.