Snowman Quilt Wall Hanging
Use the happy snowman panel to create a wall hanging for winter decorating. This cheerful snowman is sure to bring a smile to your face.
- Happy Snowman Wall Hanging Panel
- 1 yd. Snowman Buttons
- 1 Yd. Hi Loft batting
- 1/2 yd. Fusible Fleece
- Craft glue or Glue gun & glue sticks
- Wire Coat Hanger
- Cut out wall hanging panel.
- Use cut panel as pattern to cut backing fabric and batting.
- Layer panel and backing fabric with right sides together, placing panel on top. Place batting underneath backing fabric.
- Sew 1/4” seam allowance through all layers along outside edge of design, leaving a small opening at the bottom for turning. Turn and close opening.
- Cut out all printed embellishment pieces.
- Place embellishment pieces (right side up) on fusible side of fleece. Lay a pressing cloth on top and press according to manufacurer’s instructions. Cut out all pieces.
- Glue embellishment to wall hanging to create 3-D effect.
- Bend wire coat hanger to conform to shape of wall hanging. Hand stitch or glue to back of wall hanging at the neck, sides, and bottom of hanger.