Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"It's Christmas time, and you end up with a lot of empty wrapping paper tubes. Once you're done bopping each other on the head, repurpose them into fun New Year's Eve Poppers! With my simple technique, and your favorite clearance candy (thank you after Christmas sales!), you can whip up a batch of these fun poppers for the countdown. In about 30 minutes you'll have a fun addition to your party. Your kids will love them!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Macrame Crossbody Market Bag
- String Art Greeting Cards
- Odor Eliminating Linen And Fabric Spray Recipe
- Fun Heart Coloring Page
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- Mason Jar Advent Wreath
- Three Wise Men Light Up Wall Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home