St. Patrick's Day Slime
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"March is right around the corner so it’s the perfect time to break out the glue and glitter and make St. Patrick’s Day slime. This glittery green slime is a fun and easy kid’s craft to make and play with, the kids will love it! While your little leprechauns are having tons of sensory play fun making this DIY slime, it is also a “golden” opportunity to teach them about science and the meaning behind St. Patrick’s Day. For this reason, this green glitter slime makes a great classroom, home school, or party activity. We know you and your kids are going to totally sham-ROCK this slime… let’s get started!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 4 oz clear glue
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon saline solution
- 1-2 drops green food coloring
- green glitter
- plastic gold coins
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath is a beautiful home decor item for the fall. It's easy to make and looks great hanging by a mantel… Continue reading: "Rustic Coffee Filter Wreathvideocam"
- Easter Bunny Mason Jars
- Cricut Diy Pink And Silver Valentines Treat Jar (with Hand-lettered Svg)
- How to Make an Easter Egg Jar
- Diy Book Page Bunny Bunting
- Easter Basket Free Printable
- Easter Egg Wreath
- Recycled Bottle Easter Bunny
- DIY Easter Bunny Girls Knee High Socks
- DIY Easter Egg Basket Makeover
- 15 April Fools' Day Craft Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Rocket Craft
- Cuff To Cuff Colorblock Cardigan
- Bob & Betty Bird
- Diy Photo Display Board From Cardboard & Leftover Fabric - No Sew!
- How To Make A Ribbon Lei
- Easy Magic Pillowcase
- Fun Kids Art Ideas With Popsicle Craft Sticks
- How To Make Homemade Body Scrubs
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home