Pop Culture 2019 Jack-o-Lantern Stencils
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Carving your jack-o-lantern for Halloween can seem like a chore, but it’s a snap when you use stencils. These pumpkin carving stencils include fun pop culture themes, like Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon, Forky from Toy Story 4, Simba from The Lion King, the lamp from Aladdin, and Captain Marvel’s logo. Simply print out the stencil, tape it to your pumpkin, and carve or scrape based on the directions. Remember to be careful when using sharp carving tools!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Pumpkin carving tools
Download and print pumpkin carving stencils.
Tape stencil to pumpkin.
Carve or scrape pumpkin according to the stencil.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- It's All Greek To Me C2c Blanket
- Foraging Apron
- Bumpy Side-up
- Rainbow Bobble Bag
- Row Of Tulips Dress
- Tapestry Crochet Sunglasses Case
- Summer Shawlette
- Ombre Coasters
- Pretty Simple Backpack- Free Pattern
- Free Sewn Duffel Bag Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home