No Sew Gnome Or Pixie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Gnomes are very popular these days! These little guys can sit, or be placed in the tree, because they have pipe cleaners (chenille stems) inside their limbs, so they can be positioned in many ways! They could be used like the Elf on the Shelf as well! You will only need a bit of felt, and some pipe cleaners, and a hot glue gun and glue stick. They are really very easy to make! No sewing involved in this DIY Holiday craft project!"
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
felt (or polar fleece or flannel)
- Pipe Cleaners
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- A few cotton balls or paper for stuffing
- A paper tube (paper towel roll)
- yarn for the beard
- a bead for the nose
- jingle bell optional
- small piece of cardboard for the base
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Lacey Beaded Holiday Wreath Ornament
- Hugs & Kisses Mason Jar Valentine Gift
- Clothespin Holiday Tree
- Printable Thanksgiving Would You Rather Questions For Kids
- Easy Gingerbread Scented Playdough Recipe
- Diy Mini Gumball Machine Valentines With Free Printables
- Free Valentine’s Day Monster Lunchbox Jokes
- Free Valentine’s Day Printable Word Search For Kids
- Cookies In A Jar Mason Jar Gifts
- Photo Display Wreath
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- Whirly Coaster Pattern
- Printable Hearts Digital Paper
- Lips Appliqué
- Simple Crochet Heart Appliqué
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home