Easy Gingerbread Scented Playdough Recipe
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Have some holiday fun making and playing with this easy gingerbread scented playdough recipe. Kids love playing with playdough and it's a great way for preschoolers to work on fine motor skills and strengthening their hands. I love being able to customize homemade playdough recipes with colors and scents. The smell of gingerbread always reminds me of Christmas. So, I thought the kids would enjoy playing with dough that looks and smells like gingerbread cookies! This no cook playdough recipe is simple to make and it's affordable because it does not use cream of tartar."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Easter Sheep Napkin Rings
- Crochet Tiger Applique
- Dog Hat Crochet Pattern
- Easy Velvety Baby Hat
- Ternion Square
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Learn to Knit 2.0 with Marly Bird
- Faith Over Fear Free Printable Art
- Elegant Journal Cover
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home