Easy DIY Paper Mache Pumpkin Container
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Last year I challenged myself to decorate for fall by recycling things I found laying around my home. I grabbed an old plastic candy bucket, paint, some leftover wrapping paper from a previous Christmas (newspaper or other scrap paper could be used as well), whipped up some paper mache paste and ended up with something I look forward using every fall season for many years to come. It was super easy to do and you do not have to be a paper mache expert to end up with something super special. See full directions, including paste recipe on my original post."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Type of Paper UsedNewspaper
- see post
NotesThank you for your consideration! :)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cricut Diy Pink And Silver Valentines Treat Jar (with Hand-lettered Svg)
- Hugs & Kisses Mason Jar Valentine Gift
- Free Printable Llama Valentines
- Lacey Beaded Holiday Wreath Ornament
- Vintage Valentines Gift Bags
- Crochet Mini Star Snowflakes
- Clothespin Holiday Tree
- Diy Mini Gumball Machine Valentines With Free Printables
- Diy Hot Cocoa Valentine Card
- Cookies In A Jar Mason Jar Gifts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- Triple Braided Headband
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home