Easter Bunny Mason Jars
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These Easter bunny mason jars are such a cute and easy holiday craft to make. Fill them with candy or votive candles and use them for Easter decor or as Easter gifts. And good news. No special equipment is needed! You can make your own silhouette bunny stickers without any fancy machines. You can find all the supplies you need for these bunny mason jars at the craft store. I used chalk paint here because it works so well on non-porous surfaces, often with just one coat."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- mason jars
- 2- inch blue painter's tape
bunny printable printed on white cardstock
- wax paper
- scissors or craft knife
- chalk paint in pastel colors
- paint brushes
- mini pom-poms
- hot glue gun
- colorful cardstock and ribbon
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
- Paper Mache Photo Frame
- Aranea Afghan
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
- Repurposed Vogue Magazine Necklace
- Bay Bridge Cowl
- Square Bottom Tote
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home