Diy Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These DIY Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies are such an easy Easter crafts for kids. Plus, you probably have all the materials you need for it at home: empty toilet paper rolls, paint, a paint brush, marker, glue, scissors, and printer paper. You can paint the DIY Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies any colors you want, although lighter colors do work a lot better than darker colors do (it's hard to see the bunny face on dark colors)."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Hand Lettered American Flag Plaque
- Burlap & Foam Dollar Store Patriotic Flag Wreath
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Cricut Diy Pink And Silver Valentines Treat Jar (with Hand-lettered Svg)
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Painted Rock Chicks
- Duct Tape Roses
- Toilet Paper Roll Firecracker
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- Modern 4th of July Floral Wreath
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Sew A Throw Pillow
- Flower Parade
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Giraffe Print
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home