Diy Hot Cocoa Valentine Card
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is a great year to whip up a DIY hot cocoa Valentine card with a free printable using two things I love, Xyron’s Mega Runner and my Hot Cocoa die that I designed for Sizzix. I made these darling little boxes with decorative cards and embellishments to compliment a single hot cocoa packet and sprinkled marshmallows. To get started, you will need the following supplies. Xyron Mega Runner, Sizzix Big Shot Machine and Laura Kelly Hot Chocolate Die, Decorative Papers and White Card Stock, Cardboard Box or Bag, Hot Cocoa Packet, Sprinkled Marshmallows (Recipe in post) and a Black Marker. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Shiplap Sign
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- In The Groove Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Flower Card Craft
- Diy Face Mist With Essential Oils
- Easter Cross Stained Glass Decor
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Fabric Eggs For Easter
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home