Diy Decorative Christmas Matchboxes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Warning - this craft project is highly addictive. ;) My simple DIY Decorative Matchboxes make a wonderful hostess gift when combined with some pretty candles or when used as sweet little favors at a holiday party. This is a frugal craft project that adds a special touch to your Christmas decor - all for pennies! Even better - it gives you something to do with all of those leftover holiday cards. I just love a good repurposed item don't you?"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Candle Holder
- Diy Princess Board Game
- Frozen Inspired Magic Wand
- Princess Merida From Brave Paper Doll Craft
- Alpaca Craft From Peru
- Princess Rapunzel Paper Doll Craft
- VOTE for the Best Stay Home and Craft Project!
- Easy, Colorful Pen/Craft Organizer
- Raised Garden Project
- Succulent Planters Made From Recycled Food Containers
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home