Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"St. Patrick’s Day is a fun holiday to brighten up the long month of March. Leprechauns are a traditional part of the folklore of St. Patrick’s Day and this decorative craft stick leprechaun hat is a fun and easy project for kids to make. Finish the craft stick leprechaun hat by adding a magnet or a display easel to help it stand upright. Adding a magnet turns it into a functional project that kids can give as a gift to someone special. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 10 regular size craft sticks
- 1 jumbo craft stick
1 sheet yellow self-adhesive craft foam
- 1 sheet black self-adhesive craft foam
- green tempera paint
- thin carboard
- glitter glue
- 2 self adhesive button magnets
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Mason Jar Jack-o-Lantern
- Easter Bunny Mason Jars
- Free Easter Bingo Printable Game Cards
- Washcloth Bunny And Chick
- Easter Egg Exchange Dice Game
- 15 April Fools' Day Craft Ideas
- Cricut Diy Pink And Silver Valentines Treat Jar (with Hand-lettered Svg)
- Diy Easter Tea Light Candle Holders
- Diy Book Page Bunny Bunting
- Easter Egg Suncatcher
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrap Fabric Butterflies
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- Baby Girl Classic Lace Vintage Bonnet Hat
- Bunny Rabbit Strawberry Cupcake Food Dessert Amigurumi
- Cute Baby And Toddler Hooded Bunny Capelet
- Baby Girl Meadow Cardigan Dress
- Kitty Cat Macaron French Dessert Amigurumi
- Baby's Buttoned Turban Hat
- Velvet Baby Turban Hat With Bow
- Ribbed Baby Turban Hat With Bow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home