Conversation Marble Magnets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These conversation marble magnets are a simple craft for Valentine’s Day. They take only minutes to make and are an inexpensive gift for neighbors, friends and teachers. All you are going to need are some flat glass marbles, a black Sharpie and some pastel paper. These conversation marble magnets would make fun gifts for friends and family! Inspired by conversation hearts, these glass gem magnets are a great Valentine’s Day project for adults and for kids. Make these magnets to send out alongside your Valentine cards so the recipient can hang them on their fridge! "
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Clear flat glass marbles
Pastel card stock
Black fine point Sharpie
White craft glue
- Conversation Template
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home