Tuck them in cards, stick them on gifts, send one with the latest book you're loaning a friend -- Friendship Tags from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies have a thousand uses. Make a bunch to have on hand all year. Quote books from the craft store make this a really fun project!
- Vellum Adhesive Sheets
- Arnold Grummer's Papermill Complete Kit
- Precut tags, or cut your own
- Vellum tablets with preprinted quotes, available at any craft store, such as "Vellum Quotes: Love & Friendship"
- Fibers or ribbon
- Glue stick
- Make several sheets of paper with any paper making kit. Recycle a couple different colors of waste paper so you'll have lots of variety when assembling your tags. Add angel wings and gold dust to pulp in the blender for added zip in the handmade paper.
- Trim handmade paper and layer onto tags using gluestick.
- Choose quotes from preprinted vellum tablets. Tear or trim them to fit as the top layer of the tag. Adhere them to handmade paper with gluestick.
- Use ribbon, fibers, or raffia to finish the tag.
- Have fun matching quotes to your friends - we enjoyed this part of the project as much as making the tags!