Thankful Leaves DIY Shaker Card
If you're browsing ideas for Thanksgiving cards to make, your search is over.
Learn how to make a shaker card this fall with beautiful foil detail! This video tutorial from Therm O Web will show you step by step how to make an insanely elegant greeting card. Tell someone you're grateful for them! Use silver and gold sequins that really sparkle when you shake the card, and the leaf detail is just too beautiful. If you aren't familiar yet with StampnFoil crafts, you're in for a treat. The finished results are so impressive, and you'll have so much fun making the card. Don't just tell someone you're thankful for them; show them when you give them this card.
Be sure to enter to win the Therm O Web materials needed to make this project!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Project TypeMake a Project
- Gina K. Designs StampnFoil™ Foil-Mates Detail Sheet • Thankful Leaves
- Gina K. Designs StampnFoil™ Stamp Set • Thankful Leaves
- Gina K. Designs StampnFoil™ Die Set • Thankful Leaves
- Gina K. Designs Foil-Mates™ Backgrounds • Bountiful Flourish
- Gina K. Designs Fancy Foils™ 6″ x 8″ • Radiant Red
- Gina K. Designs Fancy Foils™ 6″ x 8″ • Dazzling Orange
- Gina K. Designs Fancy Foils™ 6″ x 8″ • Gold Sequins
- Gina K. Designs Premium Cardstock • Black Onyx
- Gina K. Designs Premium Cardstock • Luxury White
- Deco Foil™ Clear Toner Sheets • Clear
- Foil Laminator • 12 inch
- Memory Tape Runner XL™
- iCraft Adhesive™ Tape • 1/2 in
- iCraft Mixed Media Adhesive 2.1 fl oz
- Purple Tape
- Gina K. Designs Premium Dye Inks in Kraft, Chocolate Brown, Red Velvet, Tangerine Twist, Red Hot and Amalgam Ink
- Die Cutting Machine
- Sequins and glitter
- Vellum paper
Read NextBubble Gum DIY Pop-Up Invitations
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use