Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Simple Romantic Card
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "This card might look complicated and time intensive but this project is super simple and is a breeze to complete. I filled the heart frame completely with transparent dome gems to create a stunning feature. Grab whatever you have in your stash to add some sparkle and shine. Your "bling" of choice could be rhinestones, pearls, or sequins. A organza ribbon was gently tied into a faux knot bow for an elegant finishing touch. This card is suitable for a wedding or anniversary but by changing the colors/sentiment, the design could easily be a feminine birthday card."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Card base (5x7")
- White pearl card stock
- Heart frame metal die / Die cutting machine
- Gems / rhinestones / pearls / sequins
- Liquid adhesive / double sided tape
- Organza ribbon
- Craft knife
Die cut a floral heart frame from white pearl card stock.
Position the die cut centered onto the upper half of the card base and adhere in place.
Apply 4-5 small dots of liquid adhesive inside the frame at a time and begin to fill in the heart shape with your bling of choice. Continue gluing until completely full.
Use a craft knife to slice a 1/2" slit in the fold of the card base about 2" from the bottom. Thread a piece of ribbon through the slot and tie a faux bow. Neatly trim the ends of the ribbon.
Lastly, add a sentiment along the lower edge.
NotesUse a very fine tip nozzle to precisely apply liquid adhesive to intricate die cuts and attaching small gems. To avoid undue frustration, apply the glue sparingly so there won't be excess liquid glue squishing out the edges.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath is a beautiful home decor item for the fall. It's easy to make and looks great hanging by a mantel… Continue reading: "Rustic Coffee Filter Wreathvideocam"
- Foiled Butterfly Notecards
- Doily Vintage Angel Card
- Butterfly Trio Card
- Adorable Woodland Feast Card
- Recycled CD Greeting Card
- Nuvo Drop Butterfly DIY Card
- Antique Any Occasion Pressed Flower Card
- Floral Free Watercolor Printable
- Distress Ink Watercolor DIY Greeting Card
- Thankful Leaves DIY Shaker Card
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Fall Inspired Chunky Blanket
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Polar Bear Sweater
- Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft
- Easy Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft
- Pumpkin Size Sorting Printable Activity For Kindergarten
- Lacy Zigzag Scarf
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home