Positive Message Card
Let someone know they are loved with this lovely craft idea. The Positive Message Card is a simple way to put your creativity to good use. Learn how to make cards with this easy card craft.
- Cardstock or Card
- Sewing Machine and Thread
- Clock Decal
- Rubber Stamps
- Brown Ribbon
- I started by making the card. After I attached the striped paper to the front of the card, I used my sewing machine and added a zig zag stitch round the outer edge. If you have a sewing machine, try this it's a lot of fun and adds some texture to your project. Next step, I added an oval frame that held the words "You are Loved".
- I mounted the clock decal to a piece of chip board and inked the edges. For an extra embellishment I added a button to the center of the clock.
- I made 5 cards and labeled them. I gave my boys each a card and my in-laws each a card and asked them to write something that special that they loved about my hubby.
- I just used some rubber stamps to put the names on the cards...
- To the top of each card I stapled a simple brown ribbon. This can be used to pull out the card. I attached a pocket in the inside of the card and used another frame to hold the words..."Words of Affirmation"