Make cute little keepsakes to stick in your purse or wallet with this paper craft project by Maria Nerius. You’ll always have some place to keep important notes.
- Decorate cardstock or paper
- Small self sticking notes
- Fiskars Personal Trimmer
- Hole punch
- Folding Bone
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue Glue Stick
- K&Company Postage Stickers or substitute
- Cut a strip of paper that is 2” x 6”. (Or simply use a blank bookmark!).
- Lay in front of you and fold bottom edge up about 1/4’-1/2” up. Either punch a hole and brad or staple at center to secure.
- Place mini self-sticking sheets (5-7), a mini calendar, or a photo just above the folded area.
- Now, fold top down until it tucks into secured fold like a matchbook.
- Embellish cover with stickers, pebbles, buttons, mini punch and die shapes, stamped images and whatever your imagination can think of!
Read NextDIY Hot Glue Book